My name is Tomer Avraham, I am married and partner to an adorable wife, have two amazing children and a dog.
I have graduated my MSc studies at TAU, in the field of CFD, focusing my thesis on a specific mode of transition I find fascinating.
I’m absolutely passionate about physics, especially fluid dynamics and CFD which for me is a hobby, a passion and a pursue as it occupies me even on times it’s not directly practiced.
I share a simple point of view which I can shortly summarize as “my 5-C zone”:
- Consciousness – Make a vision of what my future shall be like. Construct a clear visualization of yourself attending to achieving your goal.
Perhaps one of the most repeated and valuable advice in history is to “Know thy self”. My way for striving for that goal is through two hour daily Vipassana Meditation, A tool I find valuable for getting to know myself, and stay undistracted and focused.
- Commitment – Focus on the route of achieving my vision on a conscious positive (and fun…) level with as less distractions as possible, devoted to constantly taking action, knowing that the route to success is not a straight line but a devoted way of life which requires time and effort (my 10,000 and a lot more hours commitment to become an expert), finding happiness in the route itself.
- Competence – The only way to live my vision is to acquire the skill and expertise and stay constantly evolving. This is only achieved by work, work and work…
- Confidence – Gratifications are a bonus and rejections are not mine. Failure is inevitable, so I strive on being robust yet antifragile – we learn and gain the most from failure, There’s always a silver lining.
- Community – Allays stay consciously connected to other people, giving and getting support and different point of views and perspectives. Networking and collaborating. Deeply respecting other people for their devotion and route to happiness.
I tend to find my self engrossed either by learning or correspondence (as much as my intellect and time allows) in diverse fields of my scientific interest (classical and modern physics, mathematics, life sciences and even psychology and the social sciences), keeping curiosity and the love learning as the shining beacon.
Saying all that, I aim for the blog to share my CFD and fluid mechanics thoughts over quite a broad spectrum of related topics. I guess the idea behind the decision to blog besides my tendency to share knowledge and an ever growing hunger for new insights is the opportunity to be able to do so without having to think whether it’s appropriate or not… it’s mine 😉
For company CFD and Thermal Analysis dedicated lecturing contact:
Email: Tomer@Tenzor.co.il (no charge for e-mail/call consulting)